We all been programmed to think that if you lose that’s because you didn’t try hard enough. But of course, you did try your best. Doing the same thing over and over again any harder will not change the result. It will only make you exhausted, drained, and mentally tired…but it won’t turn you into a great attacker. Is there a method that allows you to become a great attacker, and win more consistently? Yes, there is!
In this 10-hour masterclass, IM Alex Battey shares his blueprint for launching powerful attacks with maximum ease and near-perfect execution! Throughout this course, IM Battey provides you with 10 must-know elements to construct a successful attack. You don’t need to be a chess genius or have a photographic memory to use those. You also don’t need to spend 8 hours a day on training. Once you get a hang of it, you’ll feel like the attacks are happening on autopilot!
- Access 12 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Identify & use the “Focal Points” in your attack
- Create an immensely powerful attack which is very difficult to counter for your opponent
- Set up traps that will do the work for you
- Exploit the “Queenless Middlegames” misconceptions
- Open up your opponent’s position & after the king
- Learn the thought process & what’s happening behind the scenes during a successful attack
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Any device with basic specifications
TheChessWorld provides comprehensive chess content, including basic chess rules and tactics, deeply analyzed positions and games, tactical puzzles and problems, chess books and articles, wallpaper gallery, computer program challenge, video lectures, Nalimov Endgame Database, and a lot more interesting and useful stuff! They keep 95% of our chess resources free and available to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
IM Alex Battey is an International Master from the U.S. He has won multiple prestigious tournaments and taught over 100 private students in the past 10 years. Alex has experience teaching chess in schools, for both a private company and as part of the outreach program at Texas Tech University. He is an attacking player and always plays for the win.