In this course, you’ll learn the essentials and more to professionally process voice with stock audio effects in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. You’ll learn professional audio processing tools and techniques so you can mix your voice audio to a high standard in Premiere Pro. With 16 lectures, this course will cover EQ essentials, DeNoise, DeReveb, compression, and more. So by the end of this course, you’ll be a lot more confident at processing and mixing voice in Adobe Premiere Pro CC so you can make your voice sound great in your videos.
- Access 16 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Add audio effects to audio clips
- Add gain or volume in Premiere Pro
- Learn about EQ & noise reduction
- Understand how dynamic processing & metering works
Note: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Tomas George | Music Producer, Composer & Audio Engineer
★ ★ ★ ★
Tomas George is a UK Music Producer, Sound Engineer, Composer and entrepreneur. He has been producing and writing music for over ten years and has an MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He enjoys creating and editing all types of music but especially loves teaching it online.
His most popular courses are Music Production in Logic Pro X – The Complete Course and Music Production in Ableton Live 9 – The Complete Course, where he takes producers and musicians through this software and show them on screen how to write, record and mix their own music.
207,606 Total Students