Are you looking to learn more about AWS and what it can do for you or your company? Maybe you’ve heard this buzzword, but don’t know what it means to take your business and network solutions into the AWS cloud. Or, perhaps you’re a seasoned network tech looking to learn about the AWS cloud services. This 2-in-1 course includes both AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials and AWS Technical Essentials but with much less cost than Amazon’s whopping $675 course offer. Learn the same content in a faster and more affordable course!
60,358 positive reviews from 244,718+ students
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the terminology & concepts related to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Know the key concepts of AWS security measures & AWS Identity and Access
- Learn about the foundational, database, & management services
“Thank you Tom. This course really helped me a lot in successfully clearing the AWS CSA – Associate certificate with a good score. The way you explained things helped in memorizing the content and recalling it during the exam!” – Vibhor Agarwal
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Any device with basic specifications
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Tom Carpenter is the Chief Technical Officer at CWNP (Certified Wireless Network Professionals). He’s been in the IT industry for 25+ years, written over 20 books on IT subjects, and is also heavily involved in objectives development and exam creation in the certification industry. Tom uses AWS daily to run several business websites and operate test labs used for content creation and management, among other things. Tom’s teaching style is casual; he wants you to have fun while you learn practical applications of AWS. Join our class now and let us know how you plan to use AWS in your personal or professional life!