Already familiar with the basics of SEO, and looking to learn more advanced practices? Would you like to future-proof your SEO strategy and knowledge by discovering Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) and Term Frequency times Inverse Document Frequency (TF-IDF)? Join this session to learn the more advanced, hard to Google concepts and tactics high-level SEOs use to optimize their clients’ organic search presence. This information will be valueable to anyone who is implementing SEO or looking to hire an SEO specialist.
- Go beyond keyword targeting to understand TF-IDF/LSI & why it’s more important than your current keyword targeting strategy
- Learn how to adapt your search campaigns to an algorithm even the engineers at Google don’t understand or won’t tell you
- Discover why focusing on search indexing & visibility is more critical to your business than focusing on what position you rank for
- Learn why you should be moving away from organic search traffic as your primary KPI
About This Event
During a workshop subject matter experts will deliver structured content along with additional resources for independent study. These sessions may also include interactive elements such as group and individual projects. All workshops will incorporate Q&A sections. Although not required, participants can maximize their experience by doing some research ahead of time, and coming prepared with specific questions.
- Not available to readers in the EU
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 15 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Quaison (“Kwey-sin”) Carter is a marketing strategist, consultant, and educator who delivers best in class marketing for brands and professionals looking to develop a foundation or stay ahead of what’s happening in the digital marketing environment today to fulfill consumer’s needs. He’s the founder of Built Within which focuses on helping in-house brand teams and agencies start or improve their internal marketing capabilities, including clients like ExxonMobil and IMG Worldwide. He’s also an instructor at education startup General Assembly and the former head of Organic & Performance Marketing at FIG.