The Bicycle Maintenance course will teach you how to keep your bike running safely to ensure a smooth ride at all times, with step-by-step guidance on how to care for and maintain each part. It covers the bike inspection process, replacements, cleaning procedures, and much more. Throughout the course, you will develop your understanding of the inner mechanisms of a bike and the tools required to keep it in excellent condition. Learn how the steering system works and how to adjust the headset, explore common tire issues, and understand how to fix a puncture and other basic maintenance procedures that every qualified bike mechanic should know.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 12 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the mechanism & parts of a bike and how they work together
- Familiarize with the bike maintenance toolkit & learn the correct usage of each tool
- Know how to carry out a bike inspection & survey it for structural damage
- Learn how to check the brakes, clean the chain, replace cables & wax the frame
- Broaden your knowledge of the different types of tires & tire-related issues
- Understand how the steering system works & how to adjust the headset
- Keep your bike in perfect condition & be able to ensure that it is safe to ride
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required:
- Any device with basic specifications
Skill Up LLC
Skill Up is an online learning establishment that seeks to promote the learning experience related to knowledge in the latest and proficient fields. They’ve been working for over a decade to make themselves the most adequate in terms of courses and depth of information. They have expanded their international presence, and already have more than 80,000 students who have benefited from their service.
Skill Up exists to help learners achieve the result they seek from training, understanding their circumstances and aspirations, accompanying them on their journey, and celebrating the accumulated and shared value of education in a converging and increasingly smaller world.