CashNotify is designed for entrepreneurs who earn their living online: founders, freelancers, bootstrappers, consultants, digital nomads — any small business that gets money via Stripe or PayPal. If you value your time and money, and can not spend your day in Stripe or PayPal’s dashboard, then it’s been designed for you. No more logging into your browser or loading that (otherwise nice) dashboard. With CashNotify, you’ll receive alerts for successful and failed charges in your Notification Center — and, because it’s always running in the background, you’ll never miss a thing, even when you’re not checking. Native notifications will alert you as soon as a payment fails, so you can jump on it right away. Of course, you’ll also be notified of successful payments, so you can celebrate. And, you can rest easy knowing all data comes straight from Stripe or PayPal to your desktop — no intermediate server is involved, keeping your payments secure. Note: CashNotify 3 PRO supports multiple Stripe and PayPal accounts.
Absolutely love it. Awesome job – James Daly
Must have if you’re selling stuff online – Tobias Van Schneider
Get this if you get lots of sales through Stripe. It’s really worth the $$$ – Pieter Levels
- Access your Stripe and PayPal events from your menu bar, only one icon away
- Stay on top of failed payments (and celebrate successful ones) w/ native notification alerts
- Get started right away w/ just your Stripe or PayPal API key required to set up
- Keep your payments secure w/ encrypted API keys in your local keychain.
- Connect CashNotify w/ Stripe directly or via Shopify, Squarespace, Weebly, BigCommerce, or any other compatible e-commerce platform.
- macOS Yosemite (10.10) or newer
- Windows 7 or newer
- Any other compatible e-commerce platform
- Not intended for use w/ personal PayPal accounts
- Perpetual license of the current version of CashNotify PRO w/ rights to get updates and support for the next 12 months
- When the 12 months of free updates & support are over, you can keep using the version of CashNotify that you have for as long as you want, but will need to renew your license to keep getting new features and improvements. Support features are prioritized for customers with an active license.