Marketing isn’t simple. That’s why this course is here to give you step-by-step simple strategies to gain targeted followers you will significantly increase your business’s revenue. You will find your customers on Facebook and establish your business’s presence so that people can connect with you. Over 1.4 billion people use Facebook every day! This class will start with the very basics of creating professional Facebook profiles and then progress to proven tips and tricks for marketing. Grow your business by telling your brand’s story to connect with new customers who will love your business!
734 positive ratings from 19,740 students enrolled
- Access 61 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Create an optimized home for your brand on Facebook
- Identify & reach your target customers through Facebook
- Using paid ads to promote your brand
- Harness Facebook groups to create a huge community around your brand’s message
- Review & adapt to Facebook insights to improve your page performance
- Learn top 7 tips & tricks for growing and selling through Facebook
“Very practically oriented course, the information is provided in a clear way as if you’re listening to a friend that likes you to succeed and is sharing his top secrets with you.” – Dragostina Grancharova
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Rudimentary knowledge of Facebook
- Facebook profile
Benjamin Wilson | Entrepreneur & Marketing Innovator
★ ★ ★ ★
Benjamin Wilson loves creating innovative marketing strategies across all platforms from Instagram to Facebook, to Amazon FBA. He loves pinpointing the difference between what makes people successful and what makes people fail then put all his hard-earned knowledge into a course to share with students.
His favorite thing to hear from past students is “you saved me months of time and thousands of dollars!” He is currently working really hard to grow his catalog and provide as much value as possible.
201,454 Total Students