Easily code on the go using Codeanywhere, a cloud-based development environment that’s as robust as it is agile. With a multitude of rich feature—-including support for over 75+ programming languages and autocomplete capabilities—you’ll be able to easily write, edit, and collaborate on your code from any device. Whether you want to pair a program, or just get some help from a friend, Codeanywhere makes it easy.
Featured on Forbes, CNet, The Next Web, CNN, and more
- Code anywhere, anytime: from a browser, any iOS or Android phone or tablet, etc.
- Collaborate on your code in real time: pair program, get help from a friend, etc.
- Connect to your code via FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Run any command on your container or remote servers (using SSH)
- View different versions of your code to pinpoint disparities between each of your saves
- Choose from a large number of predefined dev stacks
- Easily connect to your existing Git repositories
- Web editor
- Mobile editor
- SSH (terminal console
- 2-factor authentication
- Premium technical support (via email
- Unlimited shares
- 150 revisions
- Team licenses limit: 20
- Remote connections (FTP, VM, cloud): 50
- Custom domains (including SSL): 2
- Standard containers: 10
- Unlimited daily container usage
- Container persistant
- Container (RAM): 512MB
- Container (HDD): 5GB
- Container (always on): 1
- Custom stacks: 10
- Internet browser
- Length of access: 1 year
- This plan is only available to new users
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included