Properly trained IT security staff who can analyze, monitor and protect cybersecurity resources are in high demand. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts that information security analysts will be the fastest-growing overall job category, with 37 percent overall growth between 2012 and 2022. And if you’re aiming to stack your resumé with a recognized certification and earn big bucks as a security analyst, this course is for you. With 51 lectures, this class will teach you everything you need to know to respond to cybersecurity threats and attacks. It will make you an outstanding cybersecurity analyst and in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
- Access 51 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques like OS fingerprinting, e-mail harvesting, & social media profiling using tools such as Nmap, Netstat, and syslog
- Analyze the results of network reconnaissance, & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents w/ a forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody, & analyze incident severity
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Internet access required
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.