This 8-hour course provides a deeply practical description of how to use the tried and true Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices to manage your projects through every stage of a project management lifecycle. First, it provides an overview of key project management concepts. Then, the project management processes are mapped across a timeline, and you explore the specific actions you need to take and documentation you need to prepare at each step. The course is end-to-end, comprehensive, divided into more than 200 videos, and easy to understand.
- Access 207 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Efficiently plan your project & know the scope, schedule, budget, and risks before you start
- Learn how to get stakeholder buy-in & senior management support at the beginning of your project, and maintain it throughout
- Understand the use of software tools to support the processes
- Understand the role & key skills of a project manager
- Earn 16 PDUs
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 15 days of purchase
- Experience level required: basic
- Internet access required
William Stewart is a Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professional (PMP) who has managed projects from $250K to $55M using the PMI processes and served in senior management roles on projects up to $3B.