In business, the hard part isn’t making a product anymore, it’s finding a market for your product and getting people to buy them. If you think you don’t have enough customers, this course is for you. Across 196 lectures, this course will help you understand modern marketing channels to effectively find customers. You’ll learn social media marketing, community management and promotion, pitching press and getting coverage, and creating and promoting blog posts, video content, and ads. You’ll also learn how to build a long term SEO strategy and execute CPC ad campaigns through Google, Bing, and Facebook.
- Access 196 lectures & 25 hours of content 24/7
- Understand modern marketing channels to find customers
- Learn social media marketing through Twitter, Instagram & SnapChat
- Know community management & promotion through Reddit, ProductHunt, and HackerNews
- Learn how to get covered in blogs, news outlets & other media sites
- Create & promote blog posts through WordPress, Medium, and guest blogs
- Learn to build a long term SEO strategy
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Basic familiarity with social media
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral-based full-service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion-dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.