Discrete Mathematics is the backbone of Mathematics and Computer Science. It’s the study of topics that are discrete rather than continuous, for that, the course is a MUST for any Math or SC student. This course covers the most essential topics that will touch every Math and Science student at some point in their education. Discrete Mathematics gives students the ability to understand Math language and based on that, the course is divided into 8 sections: Sets, Logic, Number Theory, Proofs, Functions, Relations, Graph Theory, Statistics, and Combinatorics. You might think that this is another “non-applicable, complex math”, it’s the actual opposite. What you’ll learn from this course is essential in the real world and is very important in the Computer Science field.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 116 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the language of Mathematics & Mathematical symbols
- Construct, read & prove Mathematical statements using a variety of methods
- Understand the fundamental topics in Logic, how to construct truth tables, & tell the falsehood or truthfulness of compound statements
- Understand Boolean Expressions, black boxes, logical gates, digital circuits & many related topics
- Master fundamentals of Set Theory, equivalence relations & equivalence classes
- Learn the fundamental theorem of arithmetic
- Find incidence & adjacency matrices, and identify walks trails, paths and circuits
- Learn essential concepts in Statistics & Combinatorics
“He took topics that appeared to be complex and simplified them with the use of great analogies and tossing the jargon out the window.” – Oneika Valere
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Knowledge of basic operations like addition and multiplication
Miran Fattah | BS in Mathematics & Geophysics
★ ★ ★ ★
Fattah has B.S. in Mathematics and Geophysics from theUniversity of Oklahoma in Oklahoma, USA. He has taught and tutored many college students both in the United States and Iraq. His love for teaching made him one of four students in Iraq to receive a full scholarship to pursue a B.S. degree in the States so to return back to his home country and teach.
He is passionate about Math & Science and loves to share his passion with others. To him, Mathematics and Sciences are crucial for everyone to learn no matter how little. He is a BIG believer in visual learning, and his aim is to deliver the concepts in an easy and direct way so as to make the learning process fast for everyone.
15,431 Total Students