The job of HR is not an easy task. Analytics is an essential part of the process of acquiring good talent, engaging them, and retaining them. Most of the processes involved are time-sensitive and repetitive. Hence, there is a dire need to automate such tasks. HR Analytics in Excel helps businesses make data-driven decisions in a meaningful way. This course will help you do just that. This course is self-paced to learn effective and interactive creation of Human Resource (HR) and Learning & Development (L&D) dashboards. Impress your management with the right data handling and report automation techniques.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 8 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create & use a Pivot table and charts effectively
- Learn how to analyze expense claims
- Do data cleaning for emails
- Analyze Google Forms survey
- Understand the working of different tools with real-life business problems
Note: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- VLOOKUP Basics
- Pivot Table in Depth
- Excel 2010 or later
★ ★ ★ ★
Yoda Learning is a team of 12+ industry professionals focused on developing project-based learning solutions, which allows students to accrue real-world experience and learn in an engaging and practical manner. Its courses encompass everything from web and mobile app development to data analytics and design.