Would you like to learn Android development quickly by building a complete working application for Android P? This course does exactly that. It shows you, step-by-step, how to build a complete, working Android P application. You’ll learn how to build a UI, set up cloud data synchronization, issue notifications, and much more. Discover the latest innovations in app development ranging from creating, testing, and deploying. By the end of the course, you’ll have gained hands-on experience and will be able to build any real-world application.
- Access 7 lectures & 6.3 hours of content
- Store your favorite keyboard shortcuts of the day by building a favorite shortcut app
- Learn how to build a UI, set up cloud data synchronization, issue notifications, & much more
- Discover the latest innovations in app development ranging from creating, testing, & deploying
- Gain hands-on experience & be able build any real-world application
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Packt Publishing | Tech Knowledge in Motion
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done – whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Brandan Jones has been an Adjunct Assistant Professor for the University of Cincinnati since the 2000-2001 school year. He has taught many courses in programming, from introductory programming to full-stack development. He proposed and created the first Android programming course at the University of Cincinnati and has been teaching it ever since. He reapplied to this course and taught it at Northwestern University’s School of Continuing Studies as well.
Brandan is the creator of the PlantPlaces.com Mobile Android app, which allows users to search for plants by color and GPS plants. He wrote this app in 2012, using TDD principles. He uses selected JSON feeds from that app in the examples in this video course.