While we do everything we can to get the correct exposure, composition, and subject in our photographs, sometimes we need to take our images a step further through image editing. Whether it is for personal or professional reasons, on this course you will learn the skills you need to use Adobe Lightroom. Lightroom is a powerful editing program that will allow you to fulfill your creative vision and open up a whole new world of possibilities for your work. Developed by photographers, for photographers, Lightroom offers a range of features for managing your photographs and creating a fluid workflow. This course has everything you need to take you images from the camera to the finished product, so register now and start learning.
612k+ graduates and counting!
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Import photos to your computer & organize them through Lightroom
- Understand the core adjustment tools & when and where to use them
- Enhance specific areas of your photo w/ great precision
- Use Hue, Saturation & Luminance to improve and manipulate color
- Achieve sharper photographs & reduce noise for crisper, cleaner photos
- Get to grips w/ Lightroom’s batch processing features
- Produce a photobook from start to finish
- Create amazing panoramas using the photo merge tool
Note: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: 4 weeks
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
Shaw Academy’s mission is to change billions of lives by providing great education, accessibly and affordably, to everyone. To reskill and upskill the world. To make continuous learning a part of life. To make personalized education accessible to all. Shaw focuses on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving, and most importantly, better for learning.