Improve your hitting 100x more efficiently with GameSense, the Gold Standard in baseball and softball pitch recognition training. Most players and coaches focus on the mechanics, definitely important – but if you can’t read the pitch, you can’t hit the ball. A player in baseball or fastpitch softball has 100 to 200 milliseconds to decide to swing or not, let alone “correctly.” No one is born able to make such split-second decisions, they are non-conscious decisions and have to be learned. GameSense is like Duolingo for athletes of all levels…but instead of language, it supercharges an athlete’s split-second decision-making skills.
Created by creating world-renowned learning and sports science experts and coming to market now, GameSense’s technology is proven effective. By varying difficulty levels and interacting with thousands of specialized real live-action HD videos on your mobile device or computer, GameSense’s tech supercharges the learning process. Players in effect bank these skill-enhancing virtual brain reps and build a cognitive database to access during competition.
Do you think experiencing 1,000s of virtual at-bats from numerous pitchers will help you read pitches far better than ever before and make you a better hitter? Absolutely! Not only is it scientifically proven, it’s validated by 1,000s of players!
- Used by MLB organizations, Olympic teams and over 130 colleges
- 10,000s of individual youth downloads
- Improve your anticipation & reaction time
- Used by youth players (age 10+), high school, college, other amateurs, & professionals
- Immediate feedback, track progress & build confidence
- Players of all levels
- Available anytime, anywhere
- Keep sharp regardless of weather or injury.
- Over 100x more efficient
- With regular use, you can become a much better hitter – faster than ever before
- Access to 100s of specialized real HD videos
- This is for the training app, but GameSense also has created the 1st ever cognitive assessment score
How It Works
- Baseline Test (sold separately): Hitters take an assessment (SRT™) to establish their baseline PR score and skill level. Hitters see how they compare to other hitters across skill levels and ages
- Drills & Training: Then, to improve baseball players use our fun interactive training app Pitch IQ – to work on their skills and areas of weakness
- Re-test (sold separately): Take a re-test (SRT™) to see how much you’ve improved players. After training, hitters will continue to retest and see how their pitch recognition skills improve
- Use on any computer/laptop via browser
- Only iOS (iPhone of iPad) app currently available
- Pitch recognition for baseball: Pitch IQ
- Length of access: 3 years
- This plan is only available to new users
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Single player license
- Access to the Elite Plan
- Compete agains entire library
- Unlimited number of drills
- Customer support
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Updates included
Sharing of license strictly prohibited, and may be revoked without warning or refund if discovered.