In this 30-minute course, you will learn how to use Google Citations to boost the SEO of local business websites. Even if your business is not a local business, Google Citations can help you rise up the Google rankings. Google Citations helps the Google search engine to understand your website with mere mentions of your website and business. This course will also explain what to do if your business isn’t necessarily a local business.
- Access 12 lectures & 30 minutes of content 24/7
- Use Google Citations to rank your website on Google pages better
- Enhance your SEO in-house instead of hiring freelancers or an agency
- Get quick & valuable links and mentions that will give your new website a boost in authority
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: basic
- Internet access required
Alex Genadinik is a coach on business, entrepreneurship, SEO, marketing, and Amazon. He is a 3-time best selling Amazon author with some of his books used in universities and high schools. He is also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 2,000,000+ views, a successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.