Financial modeling is a core skill required by anyone who wants to build a career in finance. This eBook explores the terminologies of financial modeling with the help of Excel. It provides you with an overview of the steps you should follow to build an integrated financial model. You will explore the design principles, functions, and techniques of building models practically. The book takes an intuitive approach to model testing and covers best practices and practical use cases. By the end of this book, you will have examined the data from various use cases and have the skills to build financial models to extract the information required to make informed business decisions.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 292 pages
- Learn the basic ingredients of a financial model
- Explore the key concepts of Excel such as formulas & functions
- Understand your financial projects, build assumptions, & analyze historical data
- Develop data-driven models & functional growth drivers
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Packt Publishing | Tech Knowledge in Motion
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done – whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Shmuel Oluwa is a financial executive and seasoned instructor with over 25 years of experience in a number of finance-related fields, with a passion for imparting knowledge. He has developed considerable skills in the use of Microsoft Excel and has organized training courses in Business Excel, Financial Modeling with Excel, Forensics and Fraud Detection with Excel, Excel as an Investigative Tool, and Accounting for Non-Accountants, among others. He has given classes in Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, and Tanzania, but his online community of students covers several continents. Shmuel divides his time between London and Lagos with his pharmacist wife. He is fluent in three languages: English, Yoruba, and Hebrew.