We have made huge progress in teaching computers to perform difficult tasks, especially those that are repetitive and time-consuming for humans. Excel users of all levels can feel left behind by this innovation wave. The truth is that a large amount of the work needed to develop and use a machine learning model can be done in Excel.
This eBook starts by giving a general introduction to machine learning, making every concept clear and understandable. There are several examples and hands-on exercises in every chapter that will show the reader how to combine Excel functions, add-ins, and connections to databases and to cloud services to reach the desired goal: building a full data analysis flow.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBooks with 254 pages
- Understand more about machine learning
- Know every step of a machine learning project
- Combine Excel functions, add-ins, & connections to databases and to cloud services
- Learn different machine learning models on various types of data to be analyzed
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Packt Publishing | Tech Knowledge in Motion
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done – whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Julio Cesar Rodriguez Martino is a machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) platform architect, focusing on applying the latest techniques and models in these fields to optimize, automate, and improve the work of tax and accounting consultants. The main tool used in this practice is the MS Office platform, in which Azure services complement perfectly by adding intelligence to different tasks. Julio’s background is in experimental physics, where he learned and applied advanced statistical and data analysis methods. He also teaches university courses and provides in-company training on machine learning and analytics, and has a lot of experience leading data science teams.