Did you know Python is one of the best solutions to quantitatively analyze your finances by taking an overview of your timeline? This hands-on course helps both developers and quantitative analysts to get started with Python and guides you through the most important aspects of using Python for quantitative finance. With numerous practical examples through the course, you will develop a full-fledged framework for Monte Carlo, which is a class of computational algorithms and simulation-based derivatives and risk analytics.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 6 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Python & its various data structures
- Work with Python libraries & tools designed specifically for analytical and visualization purposes
- Get an overview of cash flow across the timeline
- Learn concepts like Time Series Evaluation, Forecasting, Linear Regression & more
- Compute Value at Risk (VaR) & simulate portfolio values using Monte Carlo Simulation
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Packt Publishing | Tech Knowledge in Motion
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done – whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Matthew Macarty has taught graduate and undergraduate business school students for over 15 years and currently teaches at Bentley University. He has taught courses in statistics, quantitative methods, information systems and database design.