Whether you’re doing research for a paper or just shopping online, chances are you’ll want to revisit some of the pages you’ve been searching. But, rather than bogging down your poor bookmarks bar with hundreds of pages, History Search presents a smarter solution. History Search turns websites you visit into searchable documents, helping you save loads of time you’d otherwise spend hunting down pages. It’s compatible with Google Docs, Office 365, Gmail, Intercom, Jira, and more tools; and it comes with a treasure trove of features for indexing, sorting, and more.
- Record unlimited webpages to your personal knowledge base w/ previews to easily recognize the exact page you need
- Retrieve webpages w/ anything on it, such as comments or hashtags via full text search
- Clear your browsing history without losing valuable resources, kept securely in your private cloud
- Quickly save all opened tabs to a collection, or open everything in at once to pick up where you left off
- Integrate directly within your workflow by showing history relating to your Google searches
- Sync up to 10 browsers
- Import browsing history & make webpages prior to installing History Search searchable too
- Microsoft Edge
- Length of access: 1 year
- Note: this deal is only available to new users.
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: 10
- Access option: desktop
- Updates included