Every entrepreneur wants press, but few understand how to reach out to a reporter and frame their story in a way that’ll get attention. Journalists are like customers and investors: Before reaching out to them, you must understand what they want and how you can provide it. In this workshop, Entrepreneur magazine editor-in-chief Jason Feifer digs into his career — and his inbox! — to provide a useful and revealing guide to what journalists think, what they’re looking for, and how to develop a press strategy that really works.
- Access 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand how a journalist thinks & what they’re looking for
- Strategize the media attention that will be most valuable to you
- Write better pitch emails
During a workshop subject matter experts will deliver structured content along with additional resources for independent study. These sessions may also include interactive elements such as group and individual projects. All workshops will incorporate Q&A sections. Although not required, participants can maximize their experience by doing some research ahead of time, and coming prepared with specific questions.
Note: Not available for customers in the EU.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Jason Feifer is the editor-in-chief of Entrepreneur magazine, and the host of two podcasts: Problem Solvers, about entrepreneurs solving unexpected problems in their business, and Pessimists Archive a history of unfounded fears of innovation. He’s @heyfeifer on Twitter and Instagram.