Get an introduction to the process of what, why and how to motivate an employee or employees using many proven motivational lessons. This course includes 15 exercises, a Motivation Exercise Book, a free book version of this entire course, and many additional resources to make your employees much more productive by significantly increasing how motivated they are to outperform. By the end of this course, you will be able to execute several ways of motivation and encouragement towards productivity.
- Access 46 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to significantly increase the productivity & motivation of your employees
- Practice giving the best non-cash based incentives
- Improve the team’s culture through many team-building exercises
- Analyze employee feedback to understand how to improve employee motivation, engagement & productivity
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: basic
- Internet access required
- Some experience managing individual contributors and/or teams (preferred but not required)
- Some basic experience with Microsoft Excel & Word (preferred but not required)
Chris Haroun is an award-winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.