This course is designed to help you land opportunities to write for high-profile publications such as Forbes and the Wall Street Journal. You’ll learn the process of improving your writing to be ready for the review of editors, how to pitch your writing at relevant blogs and publications, and how to support the process in the long-term to get published on the sites your customers are regularly reading. This course includes four hours of recorded lessons, nine exercises and worksheets and six interviews with top writers in different fields on what’s worked for them.
- Access 49 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Know what to write about, where to self-publish & how to prepare yourself for writing on top sites in the future
- Select the right publications you should write for
- Learn how to collect the right information to best inform your pitches & get the attention of editors through networking
- Learn how to cover a topic w/ your reader & editors in mind, tips for formatting and optimizing an article, and how to submit a piece to editors
- Find & connect w/ like-minded writers that can support your work and provide introductions to editors
- Develop a plan for syndicating & republishing your writing more often for less work and more exposure
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: basic
- Internet access required
Brian Honigman is a social media and content marketing consultant, workshop leader, and a career coach for marketers. He’s written for Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, the World Economic Forum, Entrepreneur, HuffPost, the Next Web, Business Insider, Fortune, and elsewhere.