Chatbots are one of the most exciting and in-demand topics in tech, with businesses around the exploring their potential for cutting costs and improving customer service. You can capitalize on the demand and kickstart your own career in this booming field with this professional certificate program from IBM. Jump in, and you’ll learn how to build useful chatbots for businesses and deploy them to their sites. You’ll explore creating a business out of chatbot building and emerge with the know-how to help businesses leverage chatbots in their operations.
- Access 3 courses 24/7
- Understand what chatbots are, why they are revolutionary, & the business opportunity they represent
- Learn how to leverage Watson Assistant & its AI capabilities to build and deploy chatbots on your website or Facebook Messenger
- Master the key principles of good chatbot design
- Discover how to create Node-RED applications to connect Watson Assistant with other Watson services & data sources to make your chatbots smarter
- Understand how to integrate services like Watson Discovery to query data, extract sentiment, reveal emotions & customer preferences
- Length of access: purchasing the course gives you access as long as the course is available on edX from IBM
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Internet required
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere.
With more than 130 global partners, edX is proud to count the world’s leading universities, nonprofits, and institutions as its members. EdX university members top the QS World University Rankings® with its founders receiving the top honors, and edX partner institutions ranking highly on the full list.