Done with the basics? It’s time to step up your C++ knowledge with this intermediate-level C++ tutorial from software trainer and Cave of Programming founder, John Purcell. This course breaks down complex topics into simple tutorials so you can make C++ an incredibly useful skill, from coding 3D games to high-performance software. With 15 hours of easy-to-use video lessons, you’ll learn how to progress from knowing basic C++ to being able to use advanced C++ syntax.
- Access 104 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use the popular & highly-useful built-in Standard Template Library (STL)
- Create a program that generates fractal images w/ smart pointers & binary file handling
- Use C++ 11’s great new features, including lambda expressions & move constructors
- Discover how to write high-performance software that uses memory efficiently
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Internet access required
After working as a software developer and contractor for over 14 years for a whole bunch of companies including CSC, Proquest, SPSS and AT&T in the UK and Netherlands, John Purcell decided to work full-time as a private software trainer. He now lives in Budapest, Hungary, from where he runs the website Cave of Programming. For more details on the course and instructor, click here.