Publist vs Koofr
Ask yourself this… which is better?
Publist – only $49 for 500GB, $295 for 2TB, $495 for 4TB, $695 for 6TB
Or this offer which is only $19 but for 25GB. I believe their functions are similar. But Publist has more integration in the future.
Koofr is a safe and simple cloud storage service, accessible through web, mobile, and WebDav. View all your files in one place by easily connecting to existing cloud accounts (Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon, and OneDrive), and transfer huge files to external clouds with no limit. Subscribing to Koofr’s lifetime plan, you’ll get access to Koofr Duplicate Finder, a tool that helps you find and remove duplicate files inside your Koofr account. Manage your files and account with its advanced renaming option and link appearance customizing option as well.
- Upload, access & share any file w/ no size limit
- Connect to external cloud accounts & access all your files
- Find & remove unnecessary duplicate files w/ Koofr Duplicate Finder
- Access files in your remote computer w/ the Koofr Desktop App
- Rename multiple files w/ the advanced renaming option
- Customize the appearance of your sharing links w/ branding settings
- Users must have an existing Koofr account (free to create) to redeem this promotional upgrade
- Internet access required
- Web & mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Koofr Cloud Storage 25GB Plan
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 15 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: 1
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Updates included
About the Developer
Koofr is a software company, trying to bring better tools to users everywhere. Its dedicated team of developers, designers and others strives to bring secure, simple and efficient tools for accessing, storing, organizing and managing files.