If you’re an aspiring manager, you can learn to be a great leader. This foundation course provides you with key insights, tips, and skills to better manage, perform, motivate, and ultimately become a successful leader. During this introductory 4-week course, you will learn why management matters, and how successful leaders build high performing teams. Ultimately, leaders develop others to make a significant contribution to their work. If you are looking to increase your skills around management and leadership, and if you believe you have what it takes to lead, then register now to start this evolution.
2,186 ‘Great’ reviews on Trustpilot!
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Focus on basic skills that all managers & leaders must have to succeed
- Develop an awareness for the basic management skills: Planning, Organizing, Directing, and Control
- Set clear directions, provide feedback, recognize and reward performance, & communicate effectively
- Learn how strategic alignment holds the key to helping managers create a winning culture
- Gain key insights into how leaders encourage growth &development
- Coach employees effectively
- Build & maintain momentum during times of change
- Appreciate how the changing nature of work demands new leadership & transformational roles
- Build a productive learning culture
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- EQF Level 5 Global Equipment
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Any device with basic specifications
Shaw Academy’s mission is to change billions of lives by providing great education, accessibly and affordably, to everyone. To reskill and upskill the world. To make continuous learning a part of life. To make personalized education accessible to all. Shaw focuses on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving and most importantly, better for learning.