You may have some background in C++, but this course will take you closer to an A++. Over the course of this in-depth look at C++, you’ll develop complex applications and learn an array of advanced C++ features. Over these 15 hours, you’ll take your C++ skills to an elite level and be eligible for a vast number of lucrative C++ jobs.
- Access 104 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Understand C++ file handling & the Standard Template Library
- Differentiate between template classes
- Discover operator overloading, lambda expressions, move constructors & more
- Create a program that generates fractal images
- Learn advanced usages of smart pointers & arrays
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Internet access required
- C++ compiler required (free to download)
After working as a software developer and contractor for over 14 years for a whole bunch of companies including CSC, Proquest, SPSS and AT&T in the UK and Netherlands, John Purcell decided to work full-time as a private software trainer. He now lives in Budapest, Hungary, from where he runs the website Cave of Programming. For more details on the course and instructor, click here.