Python Pandas are one of the most used libraries in Python when it comes to data analysis and manipulation. Whether in finance, scientific fields, or data science, familiarity with Pandas is a must-have. This course teaches you how to work with real-world data sets for analyzing data in Python using Pandas. Not only will you learn how to manipulate and analyze data you will also learn powerful and easy to use visualization techniques for representing your data.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 33 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Use Pandas DataFrames to work w/ tabular data
- Use conditional filtering to select relevant information from datasets
- Create graphical plots such as bar, line, area, scatter, & more
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Any device with basic specifications
★ ★ ★ ★
Tony Staunton is a Python development and productivity consultant, helping over 20,000 students. He loves all things to do with programming, productivity, books, and the internet. Tony created and ran his own software business and won several awards from, a most innovative startup to the best product.