Impressively boost your developer skills by working with Spring, the most popular application development framework for Java. Spring Boot is an open-source Java-based framework widely used to easily create stand-alone production-grade Spring based Applications that you can “just run”. In this course, you’ll learn about Spring by creating a simple social network, complete with profiles and real-time messaging.
- Access 310 lectures & 36 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how the Spring framework & Spring Boot work
- Create web apps w/ Spring Boot & Java
- Use Spring Boot to develop a simple social network
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Basic understanding of Java programming
After working as a software developer and contractor for over 14 years for a whole bunch of companies including CSC, Proquest, SPSS and AT&T in the UK and Netherlands, John Purcell decided to work full-time as a private software trainer. He now lives in Budapest, Hungary, from where he runs the website Cave of Programming. For more details on the course and instructor, click here.