Product photography is a mainstay for many studios. Tony Roslund gives a thorough understanding of photographing products for catalogs, editorial use, small business, and large commercial clients. This tutorial covers all the equipment, cameras, lenses, lighting, modifiers, and other essential tools on set that you need to create images to move your product or service. With 12 different photoshoots, you will see all of this equipment in action. Whether you are an experienced pro or just learning about photography, this course will teach you how to be a successful product photographer.
- Access 55 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Go over the basics of photography including cameras, lighting, workflow & more
- Know the different types of photography & how to do it
- Build a product portfolio, attract new clients & win bigger jobs
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required:
- Any device with basic specifications
Tony Roslund is a third-generation photographer who grew up in the family’s studios and labs of Northern Virginia. Tony started shooting in the days of film and worked as the photographer for his high school yearbook, not only creating all the images, but also processing everything nightly in his father’s lab. His after school job was also in the studio and lab where he assisted customers, processed film, and printed proofs. A few years after high school, Tony enlisted in the US Navy pursuing a career with the Navy SEALs. Unfortunately, he was injured in Hell Week and declined to continue training. Coming full-circle after the military Tony picked up the family craft once again, this time with digital, and started his professional career as a photographer. First with portraits, and eventually moving into commercial product photography.