Join Mammoth Interactive step-by-step in building a fully featured game from scratch. This course will show you how to make all the code and art for the game. The beauty of taking an online course like this is the ability to replay any of the lectures at any time. There is no time limit or final tests. You get to learn at your own pace with a practical model method of learning.
This course is project-based, so you will not waste time on useless coding practices. Project-based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
Successfully funded on Kickstarter!
- Access 114 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Build a platform shooter game in Unity®.
- Learn the fundamentals of game design.
- Create artwork in MagicaVoxel and Photoshop.
- Code in C#
Note: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Unity® 2017.1.0f3 (for game set-up and coding)
- MagicaVoxel and Photoshop (for creating art)
★ ★ ★ ★
Mammoth Interactive produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML 5, ad-games, and more. It’s owned by top-rated instructor John Bura. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design, and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to number 1 in Apple’s app store. In his spare time, John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle, and work out.