Are you ready to learn Illustrator? Do you want to increase your Illustrator knowledge? Do you want to expand your graphic design skills? If your answer is, then you’re in the right place! Here you’ll “learn by doing” as you make a range of seamless repeating patterns. You can use these patterns for scrapbook papers, stock imagery, backgrounds, and for your own projects. You could upload them to Spoonflower to make fabric and wallpaper, you can print them on book covers and mugs. If you already know the basics of using Illustrator, taking this class will elevate your skills to a new level. You’ll learn to use tools and techniques in a practical situation.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 39 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Make a range of seamless repeating patterns in Illustrator
- Work more confidently in Illustrator
- Create large block & half drop repeat patterns
- Create designs suitable for print on demand products, & digi-scrapping
- Draw shapes & use Illustrator effects
Note: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Adobe Illustrator (not included)
Helen Bradley | Designer, Adobe Illustrator Trainer
★ ★ ★ ★
Helen Bradley is an expatriate Australian, designer, and photographer. She specializes in teaching graphic design using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and teaching photo-editing with Lightroom and Photoshop.
Helen has taught thousands of students worldwide and she is recognized as a skilled trainer who “knows her stuff” and who is able to communicate even highly technical and complex processes so they are easy to understand. Apart from her technical expertise, one thing students frequently comment on is her lack of ‘fluff’ she doesn’t waste time and she gets to the point quickly.