Deep dive into the popular end-user relational database tool, Microsoft Access with this comprehensive course! This Microsoft Access course combines four different courses in one. Jump in, and you’ll walk through everything from the absolute Access basics to more advanced concepts, like building dynamic user data forms and effective reports. By the end of the course, you’ll have the know-how required to create effective database tables, automate tasks, and more with this powerful tool.
- Access 172 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Explore creating effective database tables & understanding table relationships
- Gain knowledge on retrieving data using access queries
- Get a grip on building dynamic user data forms & effective reports
- Learn to automate Access database tasks w/ Macros & VBA
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 15 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet access
- Windows machine w/ Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016
Kyle Pew is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 10+ years on various computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint End-User, and VBA (Excel and Access).