Feeling stressed out? So are millions of other people around the world, overwhelmed by their busy lives. The good news is that overcoming stress is a lot simpler than you might think. Dozens of studies have revealed that you can easily overcome stress through mindfulness, and achieve real happiness and inner peace. The practice is simple, effective, and has no side effects. In this course, you’ll learn the basics of the mindfulness practice, and how to incorporate it into your busy lifestyle without taking up much of your valuable time.
- Access 20 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Get started in a mindfulness practice
- Learn how to calm your racing mind
- Establish a meditation routine
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
Charles A. Francis is the founder and director of the Mindfulness Meditation Institute, and author of the book, “Mindfulness Meditation Made Simple: Your Guide to Finding True Inner Peace” (Paradigm Press). He is also the creator of the “12 Steps of the Mindfulness Meditation Practice,” and a regular Huffington Post contributor.
Charles has studied mindfulness with Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh. He has over 20 years of meditation experience and has a passion for helping people and organizations realize their full potential through the practice. He is a speaker and consultant and leads workshops and retreats in Raleigh, NC where he resides. If you have any questions, feel free to contact him.