Through this excerpt from MINDWORX Academy’s masterclass, you discover some of the most counterintuitive and surprising findings from consumer psychology and behavioral economics to increase conversions. You’ll get a wholesome, well-rounded understanding of how to apply 3 of the most powerful psychological principles to improve your business results. It’s packed with useful tips, fun facts, and even anecdotes so that learning is not dull, and guess what? Remembering it is a lot easier this way. Your instructors? Four of the top experts in the field: Rory Sutherland, Sam Tatam, Matej Sucha, and one exceptional surprise guest.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to the Behavioral Economics & Consumer Psychology
- See fascinating examples of the use of Psychology & Behavioral Economics in marketing (by Rory Sutherland)
- Learn the power & danger of Choice Overload (by Sam Tatam)
- Take a look on a mind-blowing case study by Ogilvy for KFC with the aim to increase sales of potato chips (by Sam Tatam)
- Know one of the most powerful principle — Loss Aversion & specific case studies how it’s been used to increase conversions (by Matej Sucha)
- Learn a few simple tricks that business owners can use to justify a higher price
- See a beautiful illustration of the power of behavioral insights – unexpected results achieved by a simple direct mail campaign from another case study for a charity organization in the UK
“We do growth marketing and have a lot of experience with increasing conversions, but this course was the missing piece for us. It’s full of eye-opening insights and practical examples, but most of all, it‘s a step-by-step guide on how to apply them into practice.” – Diederik Gerbranda, Growth Marketer at Scaleup Marketing
“‘Perfectly crafted, well-articulated, highly engaging and enriching program. This is one of the finest online programs I have come across. The case-studies and examples are elaborate and make it easier to understand BE concepts. I found the content informative, and it has been designed in a manner such that it kept me engaged throughout.” – Vinita Singh, Senior Research Executive at Nielsen
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Any device with basic specifications
★ ★ ★ ★
MINDWORX Academy began as a project from passion. The founders understood that knowledge about Behavioral Economics and Consumer Psychology has to spread. They reached out to the biggest names in the field. Rory Sutherland, Sam Tatam, Matej Sucha, and one special guest shared their passion and together they launched the worlds leading Masterclass. MINDWORX Academy was born.
Rory Sutherland | Vice-Chairman, Ogilvy Group UK
One of the most influential figures in modern marketing and a pioneer in the use of psychology and behavioral economics in marketing, with extensive experience of working for the world’s biggest brands.
Sam Tatam | Behavioral Strategy Director, Ogilvy Consulting UK
Award-winning strategist, psychologist, and advertising practitioner who develops interventions and shapes communication for some of the world’s most influential brands and organizations.
Matej Sucha | Founder and CEO, MINDWORX Behavioral Consulting
Recognized speaker and expert in applying behavioral economics and consumer psychology in business, with notable expertise in working with both large corporates and SMBs.
Surprise Guest | Professor of Behavioral Econmics & Psychology
One of the most famous behavioral economists in the world, renowned speaker and best-selling author of several books.