Many composers, producers, and young musicians feel restricted by their lack of ability and knowledge of music theory at the piano. This course will give anyone a powerful and extensive musical vocabulary, from the ground up — right up to advanced music theory, chords & harmony. And it does it all through practical, hands-on experience of theory at the piano, and it’s all accessible without having to read any music.
- Access 109 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Get an extensive introduction to piano technique, theory & arrangement
- Learn the fundamental & advanced harmony and music theory in a practical way
- Look at powerful compositional techniques & strategies to help you generate material and problem solve when you get stuck
- Analyze & grow your knowledge of building songs and tracks by knowing the conventions and structures of piano chords, progressions, and songwriting
“There was a ton of information in this course that scared me and placed me at ease at the same time. Get for a beginner like me. I will be coming back and revisiting quite a few lessons” – Gloria Robinson
“Great course! I already knew some music theory, but I wasn’t entirely sure how to apply it to create my own compositions. This course made everything so much easier to understand and far less intimidating” – Dominic Fenn
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Jack Vaughan is a composer, conductor and founder of LeanMusic.com His courses have been taken by thousands of students in nearly 100 countries and he’s been teaching and directing music for over 10 years. Jack’s work focuses on helping musicians be more effective and passionately engaged with their work – in performance, composition and inner game. Jack also works in tech as an educator, training non-technical developers to create software with no code.