Positioning is a fundamental service practice that people seeking to progress their very own careers can apply to themselves as well as their local business. Discover just how to position on your own in this introductory training course to the must-have individual branding skills for all innovative specialists. This course will certainly show you the abilities you need to develop an online and also offline brand name, existence, as well as profile You’ll learn exactly just how to make a rock-solid first impression and also how to craft and also share the message you want others to listen to about your style as well as your job.
- Discover exactly how to construct an online & offline brand, presence, as well as portfolio.
- Discover how to take advantage of meetings, intros, webinars & more
- Create methods for linking w/ the best individuals at the appropriate time
- Learn just how to use your connections to support & grow your brand name
- Length of time individuals can access this course: lifetime
- Gain access to choices: internet and mobile streaming and also offline accessibility
- Accreditation of conclusion not consisted of
- Redemption deadline: retrieve your code within 30 days of acquisition
- 20 video clip lessons in HD
- Special bonus web content
- Offline sync with iPhone and iPad apps
- Web needed
- Innovative Live iphone application: iOS 10.0 or later
Dorie Clark is the author of “Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future” (Harvard Business Review Press, 2013). A former governmental project spokeswoman, she is also a frequent factor to the Harvard Business Review and also Forbes. Identified as a “branding expert” by the Associated Press and Fortune, Clark is an advertising and marketing approach expert as well as audio speaker for clients including Google, Microsoft, Yale University, Fidelity, and the World Bank. She is an Adjunct Professor of Business Administration at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business as well as has visitor talked at Harvard Business School, the Harvard Kennedy School, Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business, the Wharton School, the MIT Sloan School of Management, as well as much more. She is a frequent guest on MSNBC as well as shows up in around the world media consisting of NPR, the Wall Street Journal, and also the BBC.