Ever played a stronger player and found that, even though you make no tactical mistakes, you keep finding yourself with no good moves? These guys are racking up points – at your expense – thanks to their deeper understanding of the positional play. But now you’re going to turn the tables by learning the positional secrets of Magnus Carlsen! Supercoach GM Darvin Kuljasevic has put together an extraordinary 8-hour training that explains – in detail – how Carlsen dominates the world’s elite using just 9 Positional Techniques. Learn these and you will slice through even your toughest opponents like a hot knife through butter.
This is not the best game collection. Nor is it a rehash of the usual positional ideas you’ve heard a million times before. Davorin Kuljasevic has done a brilliant job of making some of the deepest positional and strategic ideas understandable by any ambitious player. Study this course and you will always know what you need to do to improve your position, weaken your rivals, create an attack, and, ultimately, breakthrough to victory.
- Access 12 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the specific moves Carlsen uses to reduce his rival’s piece activity until their position crumbles like a cookie
- Understand Magnus’ blueprint for building free-flowing attacks by accepting one weakness in return for a more significant one
- Apply Carlsen’s powerful 3-step plan to win the most valuable points
- Master Carlsen’s 9 positional techniques to dominate in blitz & rapid play
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Any device with basic specifications
TheChessWorld provides comprehensive chess content, including basic chess rules and tactics, deeply analyzed positions and games, tactical puzzles and problems, chess books and articles, wallpaper gallery, computer program challenge, video lectures, Nalimov Endgame Database, and a lot more interesting and useful stuff! They keep 95% of our chess resources free and available to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
GM Davorin Kuljasevic (FIDE 2591) is a Croatian GM, who graduated from Texas Tech University and played in USCL 2007 and 2008 for Dallas Destiny, becoming US champion both years. He is an experienced coach and a winner of many tournaments: Castelfranco Veneto 2014, Split Open 2013, Mitropa Cup 2013 with the team of Croatia, Lubbock Spice Cup Spring 2011, Rijeka Open 2011, and more.