You settle into your chair with a coffee, click Excel, click ‘New Spreadsheet’, type something, try to add 2 cells together, and more. Have you ever wondered how much time you waste doing these things manually? What if there was a way to speed them up? How much time do you think you could save? This course shows you how to reclaim your wasted time with hacks and shortcuts. If you write or edit 1 spreadsheet each day then you could save 45 minutes every day.
- Access 16 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how much time you’re wasting doing repetitive Excel tasks
- Ditch too much clicking, mouse movement, & manual editing
- Discover shortcuts that will make everyday tasks easier
Note: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Excel Desktop or 365
Grant Klimaytys | Former Google Engineer & Professional App Developer
★ ★ ★ ★
Grant Klimaytys is an app developer, author, and eCourse teacher. He is obsessed with breaking down hard to understand principles so students can learn fast and easily!