Project Finance Ninja Course is for students and professionals pursuing careers in investment banking, private equity, corporate finance, and equity research. It will give you an in-depth understanding of financial statements and modeling. This course will equip you with an overview of Project Finance by introducing them to all the phases of a project finance transaction. This course assists them to understand how to apply the Project Finance techniques in a simple manner. It will also increase your knowledge of primary motivations in a project for stakeholders.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 37 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Apply a structured & systematic approach to financing projects using some of the techniques and types of project finance
- Understand the creation of flags
- Calculate Escalation Rate, IRR, & NPV
- Take substantiate investment decisions
- Build schedules using the BASE approach
- Build the schedule for Revenue Forecast, Capital Expenditure, Annual & Accumulated Depreciation
- Recognize the top key characteristics of a robust project & later identify the weakest links in the transaction
- And so much more!
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Basic understanding of MS-Excel
- Basic knowledge of Financial Statements
★ ★ ★ ★
Yoda Learning is a team of 12+ industry professionals focused on developing project-based learning solutions, which allows students to accrue real-world experience and learn in an engaging and practical manner. Its courses encompass everything from web and mobile app development to data analytics and design.