As the demand for data is growing, a lot of domains are centering their operations around data. The finance industry is the most influenced by data, giving rise to a whole new FinTech industry where technology meets Finance. This course aims to keep you at the top of this emerging trend by teaching you how to use Python programming to perform your financial tasks. At the end of this Python to Finance Course, you will be able to implement your machine learning models to make predictions on financial data.
This course will guide you through everything you need to know about Python for Finance. It will start the journey with the fundamentals of Python. You will then proceed to learn about the core libraries used in the Py-Finance domain, including Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and much more!
- Access 59 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Use Python programming to perform your financial tasks
- Understand the fundamentals of Python
- Learn about the core libraries used in the Py-Finance domain
- Implement your machine learning models to make predictions on financial data
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Any device with basic specifications
★ ★ ★ ★
Yoda Learning is a team of 12+ industry professionals focused on developing project-based learning solutions, which allows students to accrue real-world experience and learn in an engaging and practical manner. Its courses encompass everything from web and mobile app development to data analytics and design.