Are you interested in vegan cooking but afraid it’s too difficult? You’ve heard it’s just expensive rabbit food. Lacking in protein. It’s bland, brown, and boring. Think again. This course blows those myths out of the water while giving you meals so lip-smackingly-tasty, you won’t miss meat, dairy, or even cheese. This vegan cookery course will help you easily make the switch to enjoy more plant-based meals. You will meet your instructor Nikki, who will explain why she is vegan and break all the myths you may still have about veganism.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Be motivated to add more vegan food into your diet
- Cook healthy homemade alternatives to your favorite takeouts
- Create vegan cheese dishes so delicious you won’t miss cheese
- Make vegan meals which are kind to your budget
- Stock your pantry, fridge & freezer with staples to rustle up easy vegan meals
- Store food so there is zero waste (which also saves money)
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Any device with basic specifications
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop-shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. We empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy to use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, we have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
Nicole Vranjican is a vegan recipe developer, writer, and photographer living in LA. She is best known as Nikki Vegan and her popular YouTube channel has been viewed nearly nine million times. Her weekly videos include What I Eat in a Day vlogs as well as budget-friendly Grocery Hauls that include recipes and easy meal ideas that align with her mission to help more people eat more plants despite their busy schedules. In addition to her own YouTube channel, Nicole is also the co-host of the weekly YouTube talk show The Vegan View, she writes and photographs recipes for her blog NikkiVegan.com, and shares simple recipes on her Instagram account by the same name.