This session is designed to get you up to speed on the simpler way to profitable options trading. You’ll learn John Carter’s high probability squeeze setup that identifies opportunities for extraordinary gains. This is the setup that allowed John to break free from his corporate job almost 20 years ago. It’s also the setup behind John’s famous 24-hour 7-figure TSLA trade! In just 2 hours, you’ll discover how the markets really work and how to avoid the mistake that causes most traders to fail. You won’t be bored with a bunch of theories. John will focus exclusively on a simple setup you can use right away. The goal is to deliver an ‘aha’ experience so you can take your trading results to the next level as fast as possible.
- Access 2 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn John Carter’s high probability squeeze setup that identifies opportunities for extraordinary gains
- Discover how the markets really work
- Know & avoid the mistake that causes most traders to fail
- Discover the most unfair advantage individual traders have over big Wall Street funds
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Any device with basic specifications
John Carter | Instructor | Full-Time Trader Since 1996
His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side. He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays.
John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.