Data Visualization is a powerful aspect of business analytics. It helps to detect patterns, trends, and outliers in groups of data. Good data visualization is an art of presenting the data in a manner that even a non-analyst can understand it. It places meaning into complicated datasets so that their message is clear and concise. In this course, you’ll learn how to use Tableau, one of the best data visualization software in the market. You can enjoy real-time data analytics by directly connecting your data to Tableau from the data warehouse.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 74 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to prepare & process data
- Code & visualize data
- Work with different file formats
- Understand complex business problems
- Know methods to apply statistical & visualizing skills
- Learn dashboard functionalities like Actions, Navigation, & Parameters
- Learn about different chart types
Note: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Some knowledge of graphs and charts
- Familiarity with Excel and SQL
★ ★ ★ ★
Yoda Learning is a team of 12+ industry professionals focused on developing project-based learning solutions, which allows students to accrue real-world experience and learn in an engaging and practical manner. Its courses encompass everything from web and mobile app development to data analytics and design.