The Amazon Big Data Specialty takes a deeper dive into the AWS services that help collect, store, process, and analyze data. With 36 lectures, this course will expand on your knowledge of S3 and DynamoDB. Additionally, it will go through data collection services such as IoT and Kinesis, data processing services such as Elastic Map Reduce, Lambda, and Glue, analysis and visualization of that data using Athena, Kinesis, and QuickSight, and utilize and discuss security practices when using these services. If you are looking to power up your Big Data knowledge, then this is the class for you!
- Access 36 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Design big data solutions on AWS
- Become intimately familiar w/ AWS Big Data Solutions
- Pass the AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty Exam
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: advanced
- Internet access required
- AWS account
- AWS recommends associate-level certification before attempting the AWS Big Data exam. It is an advanced and challenging exam
iCollege is a leading international provider of E-Learning courses, learning technologies, and development services. iCollege is a collaborative venture between XpertSkills and XpertEase Software. The synergistic result of their joint venture enables them to provide sophisticated, innovative, relevant, flexible and cost-effective learning solutions. Their collective knowledge and experience in education and training provision set the standard for service delivery in learning solutions.