The Cisco CCNA Training Package includes training modules with customized presentations, practice exam simulators and learning supplements for an all-inclusive training program at your own pace. The new Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 & 2 (ICND1 v2 & ICND2 v2) course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to install, operate and troubleshoot a small to medium branch network, and pass the necessary Cisco certification exams. With 152 lectures, you’ll learn the basics of network infrastructure, Cisco switches, routers, basic migration of security threats, and introduction to wireless networking concepts. The bundle also provides the necessary knowledge and skills required for the following protocols: IP, OSPF, ACLs, and EIGRP.
- Access 152 lectures & 39.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get the knowledge & skills needed to install, operate and troubleshoot small to medium branch networks
- Understand the basics of network infrastructure
- Build the necessary foundational knowledge required for job roles such as network engineer, network specialist or network administrator
- Learn Cisco switches, routers, basic migration of security threats & introduction to wireless networking concepts
- Get the necessary knowledge & skills for IP, OSPF, ACLs (Ethernet and Access Control Lists), VLANs, Frame Relay, Serial Line Interface Protocol and EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol) protocols
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Internet access required
iCollege Online Learning provides comprehensive e-Learning resources to help students prepare for an international certification exam. They provide students the tools and resources needed to become experts in their field with the accreditations to prove it. XpertSkills, the parent company under which iCollege operates, was established in South Africa in 2003. During 16+ years in business, in excess of 1 million students across more than 120 countries have enrolled in the courses they offer.