The CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification certification training package covers topics such as Access Control Systems, Cryptography, and Security Management Practices, teaching students the eight domains of information system security knowledge. Earning the CISSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program. With a CISSP, you validate your expertise and become an (ISC)² member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
- Access 167 lectures & 81.23 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the eight domains of information systems security knowledge
- Effectively design, implement & manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program
- Validate your expertise & become an (ISC)² member
- Unlock a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, & peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: advanced
- Any device with basic specifications
Established in 2003 under the parent company XpertSkills, iCollege is one of the most trusted marketplaces in E-Learning. Our dedication transcends mere content – we source learning products from only the best suppliers and vendors across the globe so you have the widest selection of educational courses designed to equip you for success. Headquartered in stunning South Africa, our distributed company spans 3 continents with employees in the U.S., India, and of course, South Africa. Our customers call more than 120 countries home. We’re proud to say iCollege is trusted by leading organizations in major tech hubs, including Silicon Valley, to train and equip employees to be the very best that they can be. Whether partnering with Fortune 500 companies or being part of an individual’s journey toward career growth, we are committed to the success of all who trust us as their source for education and training.