Are you aiming to get your first product owner job but struggling to find out what skills employers want and which course will give you those skills? This course is designed to give you the product owner skills you need to get a job as an Agile Scrum Product Owner! You will learn how to actually start building a real product backlog for a consumer banking application using the techniques taught in this course. Understanding the concepts here will help you land your next job as a product owner and may strongly give you the skills to make getting certified much more easily.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 38 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Develop a successful product vision
- Learn about persona creation, ideation & user story mapping
- Understand the key differences between Waterfall vs Agile
- Learn Agile Scrum basics & how the Product Owner fits into the team
“Great introduction to the Agile framework and the job of the Product Owner. High-level overviews of each step of the Agile process with good notes about best practices.” – Chris Watkins
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Any device with basic specifications
- Basic understanding of agile and project management will be helpful
Danny Liu | Jira Software & Productivity Ninja, Digital Entrepreneur
★ ★ ★ ★
Danny Liu is an Agile Release Manager and a CSPO/CSM & Digital Product Creator. As a seasoned 15-year career technologist, Danny has led high-performance teams, ranging from technology infrastructure engineering design & support to modern-day cloud computing and web development teams that leverage DevOps and CI/CD approaches to deliver digital products early and often.
As a Scaled Agile Practitioner, Agile Scrum Certified Product Owner/Scrum Master, AWS Developer Associate, Danny is passionate about all things tech with a focus on productivity, automation, and coaching and spends his free time teaching people how to harness the power of Agile project management to not only build amazing products but also helps teach tech professionals how to build authoritative personal brands to stand out in their area of expertise.